Sunday 3 March 2013

What's up


Well I haven't written anything in ages, so maybe it's time for a quick update. All in all things have been good, but BUSY.

First of all I've been applying to do my PGDE at Aberdeen, so there's been a good deal of paper work on that side of things. I had my interview the other day and it seemed to go well. There is still a question of getting cash to study because I've been living outside of the UK, so we'll just have to see what happens. One step at a time. If it doesn’t work out then I'll either take some time off to write or carry on here for a bit (if there is any work)

I've also been studying a lot. I have my Chinese exam HSK3 in a few weeks time. Can't see myself passing as it can be a bit tricky, but it's been nice studying for it. I've also been doing a pre-course English course at Aberdeen. That's been interesting. I have to listen in from 00:30 – 02:30 as it's done UK time, but that's not been much of a problem.

All that plus a whole bunch of school work, has not left time for much else. Still will write next time I feel inspired.  

No comments:

Post a Comment